Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

Parasoft SOA test is getting hanged when i try to invoke a 2MB size excel file into data source?

Neil
Neil Posts: 38

Hello,

I am using Parasoft SOA test 9.9.

1. Create a .tst.
  2. trying to add a excel sheet to data source (excel file size is almost 2MB).

everytime I import the excel , I am getting an error that Parasoft is not responding or the tool get freezed. I will have to go to Task manager to end the process.

Is there any limit in parasoft with regards to size? please advise.

regards,
Neil

Comments

• benken_parasoft
    benken_parasoft Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭

The cause of what you describe may not be related to the excel data source but something else in the particular workspace you are working with. For example, does the issue happen if you open an brand new SOAtest workspace (empty folder/directory), adding an excel data source with a single empty tst file?

Alternatively, I highly recommend contacting Parasoft support. They'll probably be able help you identify and solve the issue in a more timely manner, especially if you are able to share your screen with them.