Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

<HOW TO> Test Execution Time in Report

Options
tarunsahu
tarunsahu Posts: 14

Hi, Can someone please help me know if we can add "Total Test Execution Time" in Report and how to do that ? Thanks in advance.

Answers

• jakubiak
    jakubiak Posts: 798 admin
    Options

I don't know of a way to get that data in the SOAtest HTML report. However - you could look at your CI system to see how long the job that executes your SOAtest tests takes. Jenkins easily gives you that information, and I'm sure the others do as well. That's how we track it.

• benken_parasoft
    benken_parasoft Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭
    Options

I recommend using Parasoft Findings to publish the SOAtest results into your CI system. I use the version for Jenkins CI. Aside from seeing how long the entire job took to execute, I can also see see the duration and status for each test that was executed. Any place where Jenkins shows how long something took to execute, whether it be the job or an individual test, there is a hyperlink that will produce a graph and table showing the duration for that particular item over time for each prior build.