Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

Can Bitbucket source repository integrated with Parasoft ?

Neil
Neil Posts: 38

Hello ,

we are using bitbucket as a source repository to store Parasoft SOA test .tst scripts.

Can Bitbucket integrated directly with Parasoft?
Currently we use some commands to checkout/check-in the code to Bitbucket.

Earlier , I used TFS - Team foundation server and Rational Clear Case tools, where I can directly check-in scripts from the parasoft tool not using any commnads separately.

Please advise the steps how bitbucket can be integrated.

Regards,
Neil

Comments

• benken_parasoft
    benken_parasoft Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2017

It looks like you double-posted the same question. Below is my answer from the other post: https://forums.parasoft.com/discussion/2817/check-in-soatest-projects-to-git

Atlassian Bitbucket hosts and manages git repositories. You can use EGit to clone and checkout git repositories, whether hosted by Bitbucket or something else. You just need to know the repository URL in order to clone it. In Bitbucket you would click on the project then click the Clone button to see the URL.

How to clone repositories, checkout and work with branches is somewhat of a larger topic. If you use EGit then I recommend reading through the EGit User's Guide I had mentioned which includes a beginner's tutorial.