How to Find the Selenium Version that ships with SOAtest
Parasoft: How to find the Selenium Version that ships with SOAtest
It can be helpful to know what version of Selenium is shipped with SOAtest when there are browser/playback complications during testing. This can help us determine whether or not the prepackaged Selenium version is supported by a particular version of a browser.
1) Locate the Selenium-api.jar file in your SOAtest installation directory by navigating to the following directory or simply searching for the file in the search bar:
2) Extract the Selenium-api.jar file to view the contained files:
3) The following folders will be extracted. Open META-INF.
4) Open the MANIFEST.MF file using Notepad or Notepad++
5) The exact Selenium version will be shown inside the MANIFEST.MF file.
Additional information regarding the Selenium WebDriver may be found in the following link: http://www.seleniumhq.org/docs/