Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

AMQ Connectivity issue

Options

Hi all,
Im trying to connect the test case with AMQ configurations using SOATEST. I added the required JAR files and also i checked twice with the configuration url, context, username and password. But, i couldn't make a successful connection with the Cluster of AMQ. Please help me with this.

Comments

• benken_parasoft
    benken_parasoft Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Options

The stack trace appears to show the TCP/IP handshake timing out. This means that the host and/or port is not responsive or unavailable or blocked (firewall) from the host where you are running SOAtest. To see if the host is accessible, you could try pinging the host (10.4.28.42). You could try using a tool like telnet or nmap to check if port 8059 is accessible.

Please also look for errors or typos. Port 8059 looks like a port used for web/HTTP communication. Apache ActiveMQ uses port 61616 by default, for example. Please see JMS Provider Configuration.