Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

Header Files Not Getting Listed in report.html Files

chelden
chelden Posts: 4

Hello,

I have a situation with v10.3 C++test where header files are not getting listed in the report.html files even though the Console output shows numerous entries of "Collecting header files for ...". I am utilizing the -module parameter. What could be causing this issue? Thanks.

Comments

• Andrey Madan
    Andrey Madan Posts: 388 ✭✭✭

@chelden : It looks like you are running from a command line. are you using bdf?

• jvilcu13
    jvilcu13 Posts: 12

I can relate to this use case situation, where neither the <report.*> or the would list any details in particular to the headers under analysis scope. CLI, using the "-module" option, regardless you [A] trace+analyze the build or [B] invoke the corresponding pre-generated "cpptestscan.bdf"

• chelden
    chelden Posts: 4

@Andrey Madan , @jvilcu13 : I am running from the command line. First, I am compiling with cpptestscan to create *.bdf files. Then, after compile completed, I'm calling cpptestcli specifying modules and *.bdf files (among other parameters) using "-module" and "-input". Thanks.