Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

Getting the Virtualize licence issue if we would have the enough licences while virtualizing the ser

Options

Hi Team,

We are having enough licences but still we are getting the error message as The number of licensed hits per day has been reached. Use a license with a higher limit, or wait until tomorrow when the per day limit has been reset to process additional requests.

Attached the screenshot for the same.

Kindly take a look and help me on this.

Thanks,
Swapna

Comments

• Ireneusz Szmigiel
    Ireneusz Szmigiel Posts: 227 ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi swapna0707

with "Professional Desktop Edition" license type you don't have activated feature which allows you to use your Virtualize Server ( in other words: when you selected your license type, License Server send response that default number of hits is not available
    I suggest to select Custom Edition and select features which are available for your organization i.e: Developers Sandbox or 25000 Hits/Day or 10000 Hits/Day or 100000 Hits/Day or 1 Million Hits/Day or Unlimited Hits/Day.

Ireneusz Szmigiel