Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

Redirecting a request to 3 EndPoints

ace4ever
ace4ever Posts: 5

I have a requirement where i have to redirect an incoming request to 3 different endpoints, i know that Virtualize has an option to forward a message but from what i know only 1 response will be generated.
Is there a way i can use Virtualize and redirect the response to 3 endpoints?

Tagged:

Comments

• williammccusker
    williammccusker Posts: 642 ✭✭✭

You could attach message clients to the responder send the extra messages to the different endpoints.

• ace4ever

@williammccusker thanks for the response, i am able to do redirect the message to one of the endpoints but since there is only 1 incoming message how do i redirect it to multiple endpoints?

• williammccusker
    williammccusker Posts: 642 ✭✭✭

You can attach multiple messaging clients, one for each endpoint you wish to send to.

• OmarR
    OmarR Posts: 233 admin
    edited October 2017

ace4ever,

As @williammccusker recommended, you may chain multiple messaging clients to your Responder. Like this:

If you wish to redirect the incoming Request Message to different endpoints, your setup would require a databank to capture the request message content so that you may forward the same message to all your endpoints using the messaging clients:

• ace4ever

Thanks again @williammccusker . @OmarR thanks for the detailed suggestion, i will try it and get back with results.

Tagged