Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

JMS Monitoring

Options
LegacyForum
LegacyForum Posts: 1,664 ✭✭
edited December 2016 in SOAtest
Could Not create JMS IntialContext Instance

Hi,

I am trying to monitor the JMS send and Receive messages in SOAtest 6.2 using Java Message Service option available in SOAtest. I am using ORACLE WEBLOGIC SERVER 10gR3.
But When I am given the server details in SOAtest click on next it is showing error pop up saying

"Could not create JMS IntialContext Instance: "

Please find my Oracle BEA WebLogic Settings in SOAtest 6.2 (Please Refer to attachment )

Under Connection Frame
-----------------------------------

URL: t3://localhost:7001
Username: Proper Username Given
Password : Proper Password Given

Under Monitoring Source Frame
-----------------------------------------------

Initial Context : weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactory
Connection Factory : weblogic.examples.jms.QueueConnectionFactory
Destination Name : weblogic.examples.jms.exampleQueue
Destination Type : Queue
Message Selector : ( Kept empty )

But I have started the server and I can able to send and receive the messages in console.[indent][/indent]
Tagged:

Comments

• LegacyForum
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Verify that you have correct Jars added to SOAtest System Properties. For Oracle BEA WebLogic required Jar files, please check out SOAtest User's Guide -> Testing through Different Protocols -< Using JMS -> "Oracle BEA WebLogic" section. There are different type of Jars depending on whether you are using Thin Client or Full Client.
  • LegacyForum
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Thank you dude, ya I have added now required jar files so it got working.
  • nikita
    nikita Posts: 3
    Options

I am facing same issue while setting proxy for JMS recording in Parasoft virtualize. Please share jar files if anyone have it.

• benken_parasoft
    benken_parasoft Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭
    Options

There are legal considerations with sharing/distributing such jars. Parasoft can't distribute these. However, Parasoft does provide instructions in the SOAtest and Virtualize User's Guides under "Reference > JMS Provider Configuration> Oracle BEA WebLogic".

• nikita
    nikita Posts: 3
    Options

Thank you for the help..it worked
    Now facing issue as deployment failed: Deployment has timed out
    I am trying to set and record JMS service on local host. Please suggest solution.

Tagged