Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

Subversive Add-in for SOAtest/Eclipse

Options
LegacyForum
LegacyForum Posts: 1,664 ✭✭
edited December 2016 in SOAtest
Hi,

I am trying to get the Subversive add-in running in our environment (SOAtest 6.1) and I am having trouble adding a repository. I installed the checked item (Subversive SVN Team Provider) in the image below and I am not sure if I need to install anything additional. I used the Eclipse Software Updates and Add-ons utility to install.

Image1

Screenshot of New Repository Location screen

Image2

Error message received while trying to add repository location:

SVN: '0x00400006: Validate Repository Location' operation finished with error: Selected SVN connector library is not available or cannot be loaded.
If you selected native JavaHL connector, please check if binaries are available or install and select pure Java Subversion connector from the plug-in connectors update site.
If connectors already installed then you can change the selected one at: Window->Preferences->Team->SVN->SVN Connector.
Selected SVN connector library is not available or cannot be loaded.
If you selected native JavaHL connector, please check if binaries are available or install and select pure Java Subversion connector from the plug-in connectors update site.
If connectors already installed then you can change the selected one at: Window->Preferences->Team->SVN->SVN Connector.

Thanks for your help!

Matt
Tagged:

Comments

• LegacyForum
    Options
    You also need to install SVN connector plug-in such as native (win32 only) JavaHL connector or pure Java SVNKit connector

For Subservice Installation on Eclipse, check out Here

For SVN Connetors, check out Here
  • LegacyForum
    Options

You also need to install SVN connector plug-in such as native (win32 only) JavaHL connector or pure Java SVNKit connector

For Subservice Installation on Eclipse, check out Here

For SVN Connetors, check out Here

That was it...thanks for your help!

Tagged