Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

Query Parameter Correlation

Options
reactancexl
reactancexl Posts: 160

I created a pva from recorded traffic based off of URL path (host:port/path/. I looped thru multiple parameters to create the traffic. The responder only works on 1 parameter. I want two things to happen.
1. I want to be able to iterate thru multiple parameters (without having a 1:1 responder) and
2. I would like to create a query parameter on the Repo for a different column. When I try to do this the only column it gives me is only 1column. I know this can be done as I had it working before and now forgot exactly what I did. :( I think I added another data source from the repository but still giving me only 1 selection for column. thx

Answers

• reactancexl
    reactancexl Posts: 160
    Options

I will answer my own question as I finally figured it out. In order to get a series of columns in the query parameters drop down is to add a "data group" as a data source and add the data set from the repository.