Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

Exclude autogenerated code from coverage report

uname
uname Posts: 6

I have project with custom configurations for running and generation stubs/tests. My project contains autogenerated files that I want to exclude from coverage report as we are not interested in their coverage and it affects total coverage of the project.

I use standalone version of C++ test and tried:

• add them to Properties(project)->Parasoft->Scope settings->resources to skip. This files disappeared from Stubs tab, but still present in report.
  • add them using regular expression to Test configurations->My run config->Scope->Content options. And put a tip to skip them. And they are still present on report.

Am I doing something wrong? Maybe there is the solution for my problem. I don't want to stub each function in this files as there are plenty of them.

Best Answer

• sang_parasoft
    sang_parasoft Posts: 26 admin
    Answer ✓

Hello, uname,
    It seems like our technical support team has answered your question through our technical support channel.
    Thank you for contacting Parasoft Technical Support.