Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

did not find Publish Parasoft analysis results in build section jenkins

Options
Nihar1991
Nihar1991 Posts: 52

Hi Team,

I have installed the Parasoft findings plugin in Jenkins to view the report format. but somehow i did not find the "publish Parasoft analysis results" in Configure> Post-build Actions> Add post-build action section. can you please help me with this.

second question:
What is the correct format of the relative XML report path for Test report XMLs in Post-build Actions (Publish JUnit test result report)?

Thanks
Nihar Arisal

Comments

• Matt Love
    Matt Love Posts: 92 admin
    Options

Hi Nihar,

The Parasoft Findings plugin for Jenkins adds new report types under the Post-build Action to Publish xUnit test results report. I see in your Jenkins screenshot that you already had "Publish xUnit test results report." Try adding that Post-build action and then select "ParasoftSOAtest-9.x" for the report type.

Full documentation is available at https://docs.parasoft.com/display/FINDS/Parasoft+Findings+for+Jenkins#ParasoftFindingsforJenkins-PublishingTestExecutionResults

Answer to second question:
    The format of the relative XML report path uses * for wildcard matches on files and directories. In my case I use: target/parasoft/soatest/*/report.xml
    Check the workspace of your Jenkins job to see where the report.xml files are saved.