Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

Empty CppTest Result Logs

Options
dbrenner74
dbrenner74 Posts: 2

Hi,
I'm currently using Wind River Workbench 3.3.6.1 and C++test for Eclipse 9.5. When I run my auto-generated unit tests (compiled with the ccpentium) against a vxsim target everything works great. My cpptest_results clog/tlog files are created and I can generate my reports.

However, when I run through a Target Server (compiled with PPC compiler) the logs are empty. I had to modify the "Build Vxworks Test Module - DKM (TSFS)" slightly to even get the files created. I believe the target board must be able to have access to the host file system. MyCustom Flow now has lines like this below based upon access granted by the FTP server and my "home" directory

testLogFile="host:/Logs/cpptest_results.tlog"
        covLogFile="host:/Logs/cpptest_results.clog"

Any ideas where I can start troubleshooting?

Thanks,
Dan

Tagged:

Answers

• dbrenner74
    dbrenner74 Posts: 2
    Options

Turns out it was our FTP server not giving us proper permission to write to host system drive. Parasoft's engine runtime code silently fails to open the stream when permissions are incorrect.