Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

Set default workspace on soatest server

asingh
asingh Posts: 14

Could any one please help how to set default workspace on SoaTest server:

I am using remote execution client and need to specify a different workspace location other than the default one

./soatestcli.sh -server "http://localhost:9080" -report "Reports" -resource "_TestAssets/jenkins/test-run/tests/arvato.ts_t"

Also I checked the local settings and did not find any properties to change it.

Comments

• Hello,
    You can specify workspace location using -data "your/workspace/path" option.

• asingh
    asingh Posts: 14

@KrzysztofMarczyk thanks, however I am using remote execution client attached which is available as plugin on market place and it doesn't have this option.

• benken_parasoft
    benken_parasoft Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018

For the WAR deployment, configuration settings for the SOAtest/Virtualize server are specified in a config.properties file. In particular, you will want to configure the "working.dir" property. For details, see Server Configuration

If instead you running the embedded server from a SOAtest Desktop installation, then that server is using whatever workspace you chose when launching SOAtest Desktop.