Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

How to use 'Global HTTP Authentication' in SOAtest's command line interface (soatestcli)

jameslooi
jameslooi Posts: 2
edited November 2020 in SOAtest

How to use 'Global HTTP Authentication' in SOAtest's command line interface (soatestcli) ?
I'm trying to exporting GUI Preferences to a localsettings file, but the export file didn't include the global http authentication setting.
When I running my test using soatestcli, I'm encountering authentication fail due to missing authentication setting. How to export 'Global HTTP Authentication' setting and include in the command line?

Comments

• benken_parasoft
    benken_parasoft Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭

Many SOAtest-specific preference settings can be configured in a localsettings file. However, for settings that are not available, I recommend simply copying a SOAtest preferences file into the workspace folder prior to running soatestcli:
    .metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.core.runtime/.settings/com.parasoft.ptest.common.eclipse.core.web.prefs

You can set up your SOAtest preferences in the UI on one machine then copy the file into any other workspaces that need it.