Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

Problem executing soatestcli.exe from the Command-line.

Options
jpmorin
jpmorin Posts: 5

Problem executing soatestcli.exe from the Command-line.

I am trying to execute our test suite from the commande line. However, the soatestcli execution always hangs forever on the "Refreshing workspace" step.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Parasoft\SOAtest\9.1>soatestcli.exe -data "C:\Users\{Me}\parasoft\workspace" -resource "{Projet/Folder/File.tst}" -config "user://Example Configuration" -showdetails
    soatestcli: Version 9.1.1.20111006 -- Copyright (C) 2003-2011 Parasoft Corporation

[0%] Running: Scope
[3%] Computing scope

[3%] Initializing
[5%] Refreshing workspace

Note that I do not have any problems running our test suite or refreshing my workspace from within SOATest.

Do you guys have any idea what's going on?

Tagged:

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    edited December 2016
    Options

Hi jpmorin,
    Is this the first time you have tried running soatestcli.exe? Do you have a "server" enabled license?

There is an example for running soatestcli.exe in the discussion "Example of Executing SOAtest From CLI".

I noticed you are missing the "-localsettings" option which contains configuration information. Your configuration information maybe available elsewhere. I have to admit, I'm not familiar with 9.1.1.20111006 release. I may have to do more research.

Also, can you tell me about your use of "{me}" in the data option and "{Project/Folder/File.tst}" in the resource option? Are you sure they are being resolved correctly?

Did you know we recently released our 9.10.x version?