Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

How to use Parasoft Dynamic stubs #6

wsubers
wsubers Posts: 7

Hello Community,

I am a first time user of Parasoft's dynamic stubs. I am evaluating this feature as an alternate to using Google mock.

If I have several Eclipse projects all containing different code, but the code under test calls a common function and I want to create a stub for that function that can be used by all Eclipse projects, what is the best practice for sharing stubs among multiple Eclipse projects?

Comments

• Andrey Madan
    Andrey Madan Posts: 388 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018

I would create a separate shared folder in your repository with the stub file (stubs.c , for example) for the function you are stubbing. Then, in the Test Configuration (and the project) I would include that stub folder.

This is where in the Test Configuration we control which directories are being searched for stubs:

@Jeff Estes , @piotr , @Mirek @DanielDominguez, @Billy McMullin - please feel free to add or correct me here.