Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

How to add additional server in LoadTest as a slave

Parasofttoudaya
Parasofttoudaya Posts: 232 ✭✭

Hi Team,

I got the server information, where the Parasoft load test is installed. But i couldn't find in the available machine list in the machines tab.

is there any way to this particular server as slave.

Comments

• Sergei
    Sergei Posts: 34

A machine name will appear in the Machines List tab if Load Test is installed as a Windows service on that machine and if the LoadTest service is running. This LoadTest Windows service is an added convenience that allows you to start and stop LoadTest server (you call it "slave") machines remotely from the LoadTest GUI. If your remote LoadTest is not installed as a Windows service or the service is not running (it could be installed on Linux) then you have to manually start the LoadTest on that machine. After that you can add the machine manually by right clicking on the Machines node in the configuration.

Please see the relevant LoadTest docs section https://docs.parasoft.com/display/SOA9103/Running+Load+Tests+on+Remote+Machines for details.

• Parasofttoudaya
    Parasofttoudaya Posts: 232 ✭✭
    edited December 2017

Thanks sergel :) it helped, I was looking only at the available list! Thought it list all the available machines!!