Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

java documentation is needed

swapna0707
swapna0707 Posts: 41

where do i find the java documentation in the parasoft?
please help me on this.

Thanks,
Swapna

Comments

• bpowell
    bpowell Posts: 4

The API documentation is located in the help system. Open Help menu > Help Contents > Parasoft SOAtest Extensibility API.

• swapna0707
    swapna0707 Posts: 41
    edited December 2017

Thanks bpowell,which version are you using because I am not able to find the Parasoft Virtualize extensibility api in 9.10 version.

Can you please take a look on it.

Thanks,
    Swapna

• benken_parasoft
    benken_parasoft Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017

"Parasoft SOAtest Extensibility API" is the same as "Parasoft Virtualize Extensibility API". No difference. It is just the javadocs for the com.parasoft.api.jar.

If you are using an early release of SOAtest+Virtualize 9.10.x then you might only see the SOAtest docs or only the Virtualize docs, depending if you lauched the tool with soatest.exe or virtualize.exe. The latest version of Parasoft Virtualize includes SOAtest (licensed separately) and is launched with soavirt.exe which loads loads common branding (look/layout/docs) for both SOAtest and Virtualize.