Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

Virtualize - Unable to get response for GET method with query string in URL

aparacha
aparacha Posts: 10

Hi,

Confession : I'm new to parasoft/virtualize.

Question: Trying to virtualize Rest API, without correlation URL path, responding well via endpoint URL but ones add path including query string , it doesn't respond.

In console it shows expected URL but under actual it shows path it doesn't show query string(starting with "?").

[criteria=MATCHES, expected=/XX/profile?xx=SS&customerID=506701923, actual=/XX/profile, results=false]

Ones I make it work, need to perameterize customerID values in query string as well as response by adding csv file.

Thanks in advance.

Best Answer

Answers

• aparacha

Thanks Keegan,

I have already tried it and seems like working but still working on it. My intention/thought was to paramterize request URL/query string value , not sure if its possible or not.

Thank you for support.

• VirtualUser
    VirtualUser Posts: 15

hi, yes. If you would like to parameterize on query string value, as Keegan said above, please try adding "Parameter Name/ Value" pairs to the URL Parameters correlation.

• aparacha

Yes, thats what I did but for this API I need 10-15 responders, how about there is 400-500 user load with unique values ?

Thanks,