Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

Possible Memory Cache issue

Options

Hi - I was executing some list of testcases with dynamic call for most of the field including header from an external datasheet. My most of the testcases passed only 5% of testcases failed. Upon validation we observed one field in header is not dynamically pulling out the exact value from datasheet i.e. Accept: is not having value application/vnd.api+json instead it is reading it as application/json. This created a different behaviour. Please let us know was this a reason with cache memory issue? if yes then how to clear it?

Comments

• benken_parasoft
    benken_parasoft Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭
    Options

To the best of my knowledge, HTTP headers can be parameterized against data sources. You may want to contact Parasoft support. Otherwise, if you are looking for an answer from the community, you may want to provide more detail or a simple example that reproduces the unexpected behavior.