Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

How to use SOATest in Eclipse Java/Selenium Project

Parasofttoudaya
Parasofttoudaya Posts: 232 ✭✭

Hi Team,

I have seen an option to add as SOA-Test Jar in Java/Selenium project. I dont see any documentation for it in the help file. Any help would be appreaciatable

Regards
Udaya

Comments

• jakubiak
    jakubiak Posts: 795 admin

Can you clarify the name of the option that you are referring to? Can you clarify what you are trying to do?

• Parasofttoudaya

I wanted to use all the available tools in Parasoft that can be used in Java-Selenium Project.

We have selenium framework, Its bit difficult to make assertion or data bank. It would be easier if we have Parasoft as plugin or added jar that provides internal methods to make call in selenium project..

• jakubiak
    jakubiak Posts: 795 admin

Unfortunately the data bank and assertor tools are not available as jar files to be used outside of SOAtest. You could however rebuild your Selenium scenarios inside SOAtest, and then leverage the data bank and assertor tools there.

• Parasofttoudaya

Okay Thanks for the information, I saw some where earlier says plugins for eclipse. Something like that. Just exploring the options.