Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

Can we execute OAG request message through panra soft??

Can we execute OAG requests through parasoft SoAtest ?? If can means could please provide me the steps to do that one?

Tagged:

Comments

• benken_parasoft
    benken_parasoft Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭

Can you describe what you mean by "OAG request"? Do you need to send XML, SOAP, JSON, or something else? SOAtest supports many message formats and transport protocols out-of-box and can be extended to support others.

• sunil_subramanian
    sunil_subramanian Posts: 40

WebSphere Commerce service interfaces are defined using the OAGIS message structure, from The Open Applications Group. The OAGIS standard provides a consistent message structure and model for messaging using XML. The OAGIS standards describe Business Object Documents (BODs) as nouns and the services that interact with those nouns are called verbs.

• sunil_subramanian

The OAGIS verbs that are used include:
    Get Request and the Show Response
    Process Request and the Acknowledge Response
    Change Request and the Respond Response
    Sync Request and the ConfirmBOD Response

• benken_parasoft
    benken_parasoft Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017

I do not have specific instructions or steps available. However, based on the docs I was able to find, the verbs/nouns in OAGIS are XML payloads described by XML Schema documents (XSDs). Just in case this helps you, SOAtest's Messaging Client tool can accept an XSD and provide UI that enables you to select and configure the elements you want to send as described by the XSD.

• sunil_subramanian

Could you please help me to configure the messaging client transport layer in detail??

Tagged