Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

Parasoft Virtualize

Options
LegacyForum
LegacyForum Posts: 1,664 ✭✭
Can you start posting the Q & A sessions for Virtualize product of parasoft.

Comments

• LegacyForum
    Options

I am trying to post some questions on Virtualize for long time.. I email to the admin and no reply. How can we ask questions and share our knowledge if the link is NOT WORKING?
  • LegacyForum
    Options

I am trying to post some questions on Virtualize for long time.. I email to the admin and no reply. How can we ask questions and share our knowledge if the link is NOT WORKING?
    Hi All,

I have a couple of questions for you:
    1. jagath, which Q&A sessions are you referring to?
    2. sasi, my since apologies for the trouble. A couple of questions so that I can better help you. What are you having trouble with in regards to posting questions about Virtualize? Which email are you sending questions to? If I know this I should be able to find out where your requests are going and why you haven't received any response.

Best regards,
    Sam Broadaway
    Parasoft SME