Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

SOAtest 9.10 Tutorial - Connection timed out:connect

Options
LegacyForum
LegacyForum Posts: 1,664 ✭✭
edited December 2016 in SOAtest
SOAtest 9.10 Tutorial - Connection timed out:connect
I am new to SOAtest and started following the tutorial document to get some hands-on experience at work. However, the error "Connection timed out: connect" comes up when tests are executed. Could this be a firewall issue? Is there a workaround for it? Thanks.
Tagged:

Comments

• LegacyForum
    Options
    I agree that it may be the firewall that is causing this behavior. You may be receiving a connection time out because a firewall is preventing your machine from accessing the endpoint defined. In the Preferences setting under Parasoft > SOAtest > Proxy, I recommend unchecking the "Use system proxy configuration" option, checking the "Enable proxy" option and then configuring the Proxy Settings.

Hope this information was helpful to you. Please let me know if these steps helped the behavior you were encountering.
  • LegacyForum
    Options
    That was it! Thanks so much!

I agree that it may be the firewall that is causing this behavior. You may be receiving a connection time out because a firewall is preventing your machine from accessing the endpoint defined. In the Preferences setting under Parasoft > SOAtest > Proxy, I recommend unchecking the "Use system proxy configuration" option, checking the "Enable proxy" option and then configuring the Proxy Settings.

Hope this information was helpful to you. Please let me know if these steps helped the behavior you were encountering.