Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

Response XML format is not proper

Options
LegacyForum
LegacyForum Posts: 1,664 ✭✭
edited December 2016 in SOAtest
Hi,

I am testing my web service using SOAtest 9.0. When i execute the test i am getting the corretc XML response. but the format of the response is chaging i.e. some times response XML is displayed in the proper format and some times the entire response XML is displayed in single line. Why this difference?

Thanks,
Raj
Tagged:

Comments

• LegacyForum
    edited October 2010
    Options

Hi,

I am testing my web service using SOAtest 9.0. When i execute the test i am getting the corretc XML response. but the format of the response is chaging i.e. some times response XML is displayed in the proper format and some times the entire response XML is displayed in single line. Why this difference?

Thanks,
    Raj

Hi Raj,

I would suggest taking a look at the option in preferences. Go to Parasoft > Prefences: Than open the SOAtest node and click on the Misc node. There is a section here for Auto Beautify. If you are getting different results in the traffic viewer response, than maybe you need to change the settings here. It defaults to auto-beautifying xml that is less then or equal to 10 KB. Let me know if this solves your issue.

Regards,
    Jon
  • LegacyForum
    Options
    Hi,

The option "Traffic viewer" (check box) should be checked under : soatest -> preferences -> sootest ->misc

rgds,

Tagged