Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

Subversion and SOAtest 6.2 integration

Options
LegacyForum
LegacyForum Posts: 1,664 ✭✭
edited December 2016 in SOAtest
Hi

I am trying to integrate Subversion with the SOATest 6.2. I am following the help under 'Team-Wide Deployment' that comes with the tool.

While testing the integration i follw the steps as spefied below (from the documentation)

To test the integration:
1. In the SOAtest environment, open a project that is checked out from the repository. (A new folder is created in my workspace if perform this step)

2. Open a file in the editor. (I opened a method tool with some script on it)

3. Right-click the source code, and choose SOAtest> Show Author at Line. If the correct author is shown, the integration was successful. (I don't see 'Show Author at Line' under SOAtest menu)

so my integration is not successful.

What is missing here? any help is greatly appriciated.

Arvind

Tagged:

Comments

• LegacyForum
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Hey -

Can you verify for me the exact steps you used to install SVN on SOAtest? Keep in mind that SOAtest 6.2 ships with Eclipse 3.4, so you'll need to install the SVN Team Provider v0.7. Also, ensure you have the correct SVN connectors that correspond to your version of SVN on:

http://www.polarion.org/projects/subversiv....0/update-site/

You can check this link for basic instructions outlining the process at:

http://www.vogella.de/blog/2009/03/04/subv...e-installation/

If it still doesn't help, let me know and also give a description of the steps you took so far. Regards,

Orson
  • LegacyForum
    Options
    Hi

Thanks for your reply. I will follow your instructions and update you with the results

Thanks
  • LegacyForum
    Options
    Hi

Now the SVN integration is working fine..Thanks for your hep

Aravind

Hi

Thanks for your reply. I will follow your instructions and update you with the results

Thanks

Tagged