Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

Object Repository with ANT

Options
LegacyForum
LegacyForum Posts: 1,664 ✭✭
edited December 2016 in Jtest
Hi,

I'm trying out using an Object Repository. I created an object and tried getting the value and printing it. When i run it with JTest, it works fine. But when I try to run it using ANT, I get a "jtest.NoSuchValueException: ". Is using the Object Repository possible with an ANT build? Thanks.

Tagged:

Comments

• LegacyForum
    LegacyForum Posts: 1,664 ✭✭
    Options

Hi,

I'm trying out using an Object Repository. I created an object and tried getting the value and printing it. When i run it with JTest, it works fine. But when I try to run it using ANT, I get a "jtest.NoSuchValueException: ". Is using the Object Repository possible with an ANT build? Thanks.

Yes Object Repository use is supported with Ant builds, however the Ant builds should be using jtestcli (command line). Running tests that use the object repository with Jtest GUI and Jtestcli act the same, so using Ant builds that call jtestcli work as well.

Tagged