Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

jtestcli with team config

LegacyForum
LegacyForum Posts: 1,664 ✭✭
edited December 2016 in Jtest
I am trying to use jtestcli with a config that use team like this:

D:\Jtest7.5>jtestcli -config "team://My Team Code Rules" -nobuild -showdetails -report "D:\Jtest7.5\reports\report.xml" -data "D:\code\src"
jtestcli: Version 7.5.43 -- Copyright © 2003-2005 Parasoft Corporation
jtestcli: Bad configuration URL: team://My Team Code Rules
Writing report in: D:\Jtest7.5\reports\report.xml

My problem is that it wont accept the team config URL, but when I open the GUI I can see my team config and also use it. The team login server is also set in the GUI as well.

I tried this with "builtin://Default configuration" and it works fine.

Thanks for help.

Comments

• LegacyForum
    Are you sure you have TCM set up correctly in the GUI and that you are specifying the right configuration name?

If so, you can try using the -localsettings option to specify a text file with the TCM settings for jtestcli. There is more information on how to do this in the Help Contents, under Jtest User's Guide > Tasks > Using the command line interface > Running command line interface (batch mode) tests. The section regarding localsettings is about halfway down the page, and the TCM settings are about three quarters the way down.
  • LegacyForum
    Yes that was it. I added the localsettings property file and all is good. Thanks.