Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

Getting IOConsole updater error when executing test more time by pounting to virtual server

Nihar1991
Nihar1991 Posts: 52

Hi Team,

I face one critical issue while executing the test repeatedly (300 to 500 transactions).
The Parasoft server gets slow and some IOconsole updater errors occurred.
when I reboot the server then again it's started working. but the same issue again when executed more runs.

Refer to the below screenshots for the error. Please let me know if any solution for this error.

Thanks
Nihar

Comments

• williammccusker
    williammccusker Posts: 642 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Is this happening to the Data Repository server? Is there any information in the log files when this happens? It might be easier diagnose what is happening if you contacted technical support.

• benken_parasoft
    benken_parasoft Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2021

Are you using Virtualize Desktop? I am asking because you appear to be showing an Eclipse error dialog with an error that relates to the Eclipse Console view. I see various bug reports on bugs.eclipse.org, like bug 243877 which duplicates bug 544970. So, you should try using a newer version of Eclipse. The current release of Virtualize Desktop includes a recent version of Eclipse.