Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

ERROR: Error: No valid license (MachineId: LINUX2-188da250)

Options
Shoba
Shoba Posts: 1

Recently we migrated our build machines from RHEL 6.9 TO rhel 7.9. After this we are unable to run static analysis. Even in RHEl 6.9 machine, we hit the same issue given below.

ERROR: Error: No valid license (MachineId: LINUX2-188da250)

We use parasoft/cpptest/9.5.6.26/run_sa_par.sh. Kindly

Tagged:

Comments

• Bogdan Czwartkowski
    Bogdan Czwartkowski Posts: 157 admin
    edited May 2021
    Options

Hello @Shoba,

Since this is licensing matter, I recommend to contact your Parasoft representative to discuss the topic.

Moving to another system will require a new license, and such license transfers may be possible under your current maintenance terms, but again this is for your Parasoft representative to verify. (You are registered on this forum with Gmail address, so - not knowing your actual organization - I cannot pass it to anyone specific at Parasoft myself.)

BTW, C/C++test 9.5 is a very old version, and its support and maintenance were discontinued long time ago. You could benefit from upgrading to the latest C/C++test 2021.1 version.

More details about currently supported product versions you can fined here:
    https://customerportal.parasoft.com/lightningportal/s/Parasoft-Supported-Versions

Tagged