Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

URL which has multiple combination parameters

i have a URL which has multiple parameters like a,b,c, application will request with different combination URL Parameters like with a&b, b&c, a only etc .I have to sent same response for all combinations.

anyone please let me know if you know solution to parameterize with combinations parameters in responder correlation..

when I am trying to include all parameters below,it is looking for all of them .
Correlation type: URL Parameters
[criteria=HAS, expected={billingArrangementId=[[]], billerAccountNumber=[[]]}, actual={billerAccountNumber=[8772104618163323]}, results=false]

Tagged:

Best Answer

• williammccusker
    williammccusker Posts: 642 ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi,

The URL parameter correlation expects that all the configured parameters must be present. To be able to correlate when a&b or b&c you would have to configure two different responders. A custom correlation could be scripted to check for the combinates desired by your use case but that would require scripting.

Answers