Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

Cookies issue

kavya
kavya Posts: 3
edited August 2020 in SOAtest

When I run a POST call in SOATest, I get "connection reset" error. Same request is working in SOAPUI. **I observed that in the request header , cookies of response are getting appended. **If I restart the workspace and then check it's working fine and later I see the same issue. Why are response cookies appended in request header?

Best Answer

Answers

• benken_parasoft
    benken_parasoft Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2020

I observed that in the request header , cookies of response are getting appended

That's how cookies work. The client makes a request and then the server may send back a response including a cookie. The client is then supposed to send the cookie back to the server in subsequent requests.

If I restart the workspace and then check it's working fine and later I see the same issue

Instead of restarting the tool, you can clear cookies by clicking the "Reset Cookies" button in the SOAtest preferences under Misc. Alternatively, you can also select the "Reset existing cookies before sending request" box in your client's HTTP transport options.