Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

Error in creating a new VirtualAssets .

Senthil
Senthil Posts: 27

Hi Team,

I have been using parasoft for more than 6 months and it's great to work. I have created 50+ virtual assets. Now after couple of months i am trying to create a new assets which is not allowing me to create it. Could you please help me in getting this issue resolved.

Thanks
Senthil. M

Comments

• williammccusker
    williammccusker Posts: 642 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Do any of those possible conditions make sense? Are you able to access the WSDL url from a web browser?

• Senthil

Hi William,

Yes I am able to access the wsdl with no issues, and I am attaching the previously added assets screen shot. it's just that I am trying to add the same wsdl in virtual assets and it giving me an error. Not sure what's the issue and its very import to get this fixed, due to which I have pending deliverable for this sprint. Could you please help me in getting this issue resolved.

Thanks
    Senthil. M

• benken_parasoft
    benken_parasoft Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭

Do you see any additional messages in the Virtualize Console view?

You could also try accessing the WSDL using the "Internal Web Browser" to see if you get a different error. Click "Window > Show View > Other > General > Internal Web Browser".

• Senthil

Thanks benken and William for your support .. My bad, I had to remove the proxy address and port number before adding the new assets. I have now fixed and it's working fine.

Thanks
    Senthil. M

• williammccusker
    williammccusker Posts: 642 ✭✭✭

Glad you were able to get it working!