Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

Query related to concatenating a data bank value and text data bank value and passing it as a Url

Options
kmittal
kmittal Posts: 4

My test structure is like that
Test1- Rest api call with few query parameter.One query parameter contains a Url. I have collected all the values of query parameters in Rest Url Data bank
Test2- Rest api call and response is a session key in text string format, which I have collected in text data bank
Test3 - Rest api call again( but url is the query parameter value from Test 1 request, which I have collected is rest Url data bank)
In test 3 Rest api call, I have to pass a query parameter session key from Test 2

when I parametrize the url , it does not give me the option to enter the query parameter.

My problem is here, how to concatenate the url and query parameter in test 3. I think I will need to do scripting. can you suggest me how to do scripting for this in jython

Tagged:

Comments

• jakubiak
    jakubiak Posts: 798 admin
    Options

Switch to Fixed and then use variables to concatenate - something like "${url}?${query}".