Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

CTP Deployment option for MQ

Hi Team

Can you help with the options for deploying MQ based virtual services which created & deployed in local Admin now

Detailed:

1. Created Virtual asset & deployed in Virtualize server - Local Machine(Admin)
  2. Now the plan is to deploy the asset to central server(CTP)

Comments

• williammccusker
    williammccusker Posts: 642 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I would recommend using the desktop top deploy the virtual asset from your local machine to the Virtualize Server that is used by CTP. Then in CTP when you use that virtual asset in a component it will should information about the MQ settings.

Hope this helps!

• Kalaikkumaran_M
    Kalaikkumaran_M Posts: 42

Thanks William it works.

But getting error while deploying the MQ asset.

Reasons:

I am launching Parasoft using Java JDK 1.8(Provided by Parasoft to fix the Ciphersuite issue). So when I launch in this view the CTP server status in my machine goes to No Access state. That is why checking on manual deployment of MQ assets.

If I launch Parasoft in normal view, the CTP comes to active state. But due to cipher suite issue unable to deploy the MQ assets.

Hope I am clear with my issue

Can you please suggest right way of Manual deployment of MQ assets please(If I use add asset functionality in CTP window the asset added as a HTTP asset)

• williammccusker
    williammccusker Posts: 642 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    The no access message means that Virtualize server is unable to reach its configured CTP server. It should not matter which jdk is being used to run the product. This may be something you should contact support, by emailing support@parasoft.com, about since it sounds like it should have successfully connected to CTP.