Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

Batch File or VBscript File to execute a single TST or all available TST in the workspace

Ndey
Ndey Posts: 3

I am trying to create a Vbscript/Batch file which will launch the SOAtest and execute a single TST or all the TST available in the workspace. I am trying to find my question in the forums but no help.

Can anyone help me out here.

Workspace Name: APITest
TestScript Name: Login.tst

Best Answer

Answers

• Ndey

Thank you.. But I am getting error in oshell.run. It is showing "The aystem cannot find the file specified."

• Ireneusz Szmigiel
    Ireneusz Szmigiel Posts: 227 ✭✭✭

@Ndey
    try to use full path for soatestcli.exe as you might not have it set with PATH variable.

--
    Ireneusz Szmigiel
    http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

• Ndey

Thanks you.. It is running now. BUt due to limitation of the license We are not able to run through command line. So it will be helpful if we have something similar when not using the soatestcli.exe instead using the soatest.exe

• jakubiak
    jakubiak Posts: 795 admin

You need the proper license to run through the command line using soatestcli.exe. Please contact your Parasoft representative for assistance in getting the license you need.