Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

Violation Report

prince
prince Posts: 11

Hello every one,
i need one help while generating the report for static analysis.
i ran the static analysis with MISRA C 2012 safety standard compliance rule :-it reported 2025 violation.
while i have imported the .BDF file of same source code then i ran the static analysis then it reported 2030 violation.
i checked both test configuration.in that 327 rule's enabled.
so why it's reporting some extra violation as compare to previous source code which directly imported from project directory .

if any one that difference then please let me know,

thanks in advance :)

@Mirek @Bogdan Czwartkowski

Tagged:

Comments

• @prince ,
    It is hard to tell anything without seeing actual MISRA reports from both runs, w/o knowing project and its configuration, how the analysis was run , and what are the differences.

Can you share details how exactly analysis was performed in both cases, development environment details, C++test version(s) and edition(s) used, and finally which 5 violations are different?

• prince
    prince Posts: 11

Ok,
    I will check, and let u know.
    Thanks for support sir😊😊

• Mirek
    Mirek Posts: 141 admin

@prince

Is there any chance that some source files were modified between both runs? Maybe only header files?

Tagged