Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

Mongodb query tool

Options
anusha
anusha Posts: 13
edited February 2018 in SOAtest

I am trying to configure Mongo db query tool using LDAP Connection, getting following error.
MongoDB Query Tool failed with a fatal error: com.mongodb.MongoClient.(Lcom/mongodb/ServerAddress;Lcom/mongodb/MongoCredential;Lcom/mongodb/MongoClientOptions;)V. View Details for more information.

Comments

• benken_parasoft
    benken_parasoft Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭
    Options

What jars did you add to SOAtest, aside from the MongoDB Query tool? Probably you have some other jar that is breaking the extension.

• anusha
    Options

I have added Mongo-Java driver 3.4.2 jar

• benken_parasoft
    edited February 2018
    Options

I have added Mongo-Java driver 3.4.2 jar

The MongoDB Query tool includes its own mongo-java-driver. Don't add any extra mongo-java-driver jars.

• anusha
    Options

i have deleted Mongo java driver, it fixed. thank you.

• Lakshmi20020
    Options

Hi all, trying to configure MongoDB Query tool and getting "Error Message:
    Cannot connect to MongoDB server at localhost:27017" I have added the necessary Jar file, any insights

• benken_parasoft
    Options

Cannot connect to MongoDB server at localhost:27017

I am sure this message is accurate. Is your MongoDB server running on that host and port? Or did you mean to connect to a different host and port?

• Lakshmi20020
    Options

I tried to connect another instance, I was able to run the query manaully, but not from soatest.

• benken_parasoft
    Options

I tried to connect another instance, I was able to run the query manaully, but not from soatest.

You need to provide some detail so that someone can help you. Concerning the "Cannot connect" message, is your MongoDB server running on that host and port? Or did you mean to connect to a different host and port?

• Lakshmi20020
    Lakshmi20020 Posts: 9
    Options

sorry for my delay, I was using incorrect node, after having right connection string and query, I was able to run mongo db query tool, thank you all.