Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

SOATest reporting in Jenkins

paolabs
paolabs Posts: 16

I have a suite of tests running on Jenkins and I installed the Parasoft Findings plugin thinking I could have a visual result of the tests in Jenkins, but this doesn't seem to be the case.

We don't really have DTP configured and I don't foresee it happening in the short term. Is there a way that I can have an interpretation of the report via jenkins?

Comments

• benken_parasoft
    benken_parasoft Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭

I installed the Parasoft Findings plugin thinking I could have a visual result of the tests in Jenkins, but this doesn't seem to be the case.

Results are made available visually. See Viewing Test Execution Results.

We don't really have DTP configured

You don't need DTP to publish functional test results. Are you following the steps are described under Publishing Test Execution Results for Freestyle and Maven Jobs ?

• paolabs

I'll have to see if I have anything configured wrong, because I believed to have follow the steps and the graphs I get look nothing like this.

• benken_parasoft
    benken_parasoft Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018

The test results table, links, graphs, trend, timing etc. are similar to what you see for unit test results in Jenkins (as provided by Jenkins xUnit plugin). It looks and behaves exactly the same, expect the results are for SOAtest test cases.

• paolabs

Yes well that is what I was hoping for but the result shows an average of zero lol. Let me try and configure and I'll get back