Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

Issue in wait plugin

• Using file[com.parasoft.soavirt.tool.waitforxmilli-1.0.0.jar] from parasoft markerplace
    plugin details;
    Wait for X Milliseconds
    Tool that pauses test execution for a specified time in milliseconds.
    Version: 1.0.0
    Created by: jholzinger
    Last Update: 4/9/18 8:40 PM

• Once you add this plugin the console keep raising the following error:
    Exception thrown when calling ICustomTool.isValid() for tool: Wait for X Milliseconds Tool
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/parasoft/soavirt/tool/waitforxmilli/WaitConfig
    at com.parasoft.soavirt.tool.waitforxmilli.WaitTool.isValidConfig(WaitTool.java:52)
    at webtool.extension.tool.CustomTool$IsValidThread.run(CustomTool.java:78)
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Tagged:

Comments

• Ireneusz Szmigiel
    Ireneusz Szmigiel Posts: 227 ✭✭✭

Hi simplymahmoud,

I checked this plugin on my side using SOAtest/Virtualize 9.10.5 and I think that you have to download also additional package called "Custom Extension Utility Package" which is required in this case.
    See PDF delivered with jar file, section Implementation:

This tool is implemented as com.parasoft.soavirt.tool.print.waitforxmilli-1.0.0.jar, which depends upon the com.parasoft.soavirt.util.jar from the Parasoft SOAtest & Virtualize Custom Extension Utility Package (available separately on Marketplace).

You can get mentioned jar here

--
    Ireneusz Szmigiel
    http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

• benken_parasoft
    benken_parasoft Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭

You might also consider not using this tool and instead using what's built in. I recently gave this answer in another post:

See Configuring Test Suite Properties. There is a Delay in milliseconds option that "Lets you set a delay before and/or after test execution."