Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

Parameterized not working with Form DropDowns

LegacyForum
LegacyForum Posts: 1,664 ✭✭
I have a form that has dropdowns for day month and year but when I try to use parameterized data, the form doesnt submit it. I've tried the 3 interpretation options (Attribute, Display, array indices) but the parameterized data will not be read or posted. Fixed, User Defined, and indexed all work (I tried putting these accepted values into my table but parameterized still didn't work)

I can sometimes get around this problem when webking will record a form as a post, like this in paths...
./path/page.do -- Post
In the above instance I get the option to configure post arguments (instead of configure form inputs) and Parameterized will work

So can you help me to get a form to work with parameterized dropdowns or show me how to add a post instead of a form.

Here's the html code of the month drop down, if that helps... (I tried 1-12 and January-December)
CODE
<select name="month" size="1"><option value="12" selected="selected">December</option>

<option value="11">November</option>

<option value="10">October</option> ...</select>
Thanks

Comments