Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

WebKing won?t test or record my secure web app

Options
LegacyForum
LegacyForum Posts: 1,664 ✭✭
Enable SSL:
1. Click on the ?Customize Preferences? icon on the icon toolbar
2. Select the ?Misc? tab
3. Check ?Trust all certificates? in the SSL section of the pane

Comments

• LegacyForum
    Options
    I've reviewed your FAQ entry re: problems with SSL sites, and have confirmed the
    settings you suggested, but I am getting the following error when trying to load
    a dynamically generated, ssl hosted site:

javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: No trusted certificate found

None of the pages are loaded. Any ideas on what to check next?
  • LegacyForum
    Options
    the message:
    "javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: No trusted certificate found",
    is WebKing's current way of notifying the user that there is a problem with the SSL web site's certificate.

The ?Trust all certificates? option being turned on, will enable the user to test the web site in spite of the security issues present.

After the option has been turned on, start a new project (Ctrl+N) to (https) web address.
    If you are still getting the SSL Exception, contact WebKing's Technical Support Department at:
    webkingsupport@parasoft.com