Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

Virtual Termial Forms changes/updates

Options
LegacyForum
LegacyForum Posts: 1,664 ✭✭
Webking regression
My VirtualTermialForm has change --- durning regression testing I am getting an error
Invalid path:Cannot find matching form>Number of of form elements has changed.

How do I update my VirtualTermialForms elements --- found something in the doc about TAB- Event were there might be a update icon/button , but not on my panel, any ideas ?

Comments

• LegacyForum
    LegacyForum Posts: 1,664 ✭✭
    edited May 2005
    Options
    WebKing only shows that Update button if it thinks that it knows how to automatically update the form. In your case it must not know how to do the updating. The best way to handle that, then, is to manually add another form test at that same step in the path (by right-clicking on the parent node of the form test and choosing Create Form Test, and then copying and pasting the rest of the path from the original form test to the new form test). You may have a situation where the number of form elements changes each time the path is executed. If that is the case, you have a more complicated scenario. Please email webking_support-at-parasoft.com (replace '-at' with '@';) so we can spend some time understanding your scenario and finding a solution.