Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

Using GCC Linker and options are not recognized

Options
Harleyrider78
Harleyrider78 Posts: 1
edited April 18 in C/C++test

I am using Parasoft 2020.1 and in my project I am using a .BDF file. The compiler family is the GNU GCC 4.9.x. The problem I am having is when I put in a linker option it is not being recognized. My current state of my project the Static Code analysis is working and so is Stub Generation. But when I run a unit test during the linking test project I get a lot of errors of the following type:

C:\Parasoft_workspace.cpptest\projectname\file-data\CppTestCoverage.c21e6daa5\CppTestCoverage.o: In function localInitializeCoverage': C:\Parasoft\C++test\2020.1\engine\runtime\src/CppTestCoverage.c:213: undefined reference togetpid'
C:\Parasoft_workspace.cpptest\projectname\file-data\CppTestTime.ccb5cb64a\CppTestTime.o: In function getTime': C:\Parasoft\C++test\2020.1\engine\runtime\src/CppTestTime.c:111: undefined reference togettimeofday'

many more of these to go along with these.

I assume it is needing stdinc or stdio libraries and trying to bring them in the linker area. My build I have nostdlib and nostdinc in the BDF which I need.

Any tips on how to make the linker recognize options?
I have been searching the compiler file c.psrc for any options that might enable this as well.
Thanks