Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.
DTP 2023.2 Product Release Announcement
Parasoft is pleased to announce the release of DTP 2023.2. This update is available at no cost to customers on an active subscription or maintenance contract.
- Automatic Project Creation
- When a user sends data to DTP for a project that does not exist, DTP will automatically create the project if the user has permissions to create projects.
- Support for Docker and Kubernetes Environments
- Support for environment variables to automate JDBC driver installation and DB schema creation
- Helm Chart for DTP (available on dockerhub)
- Support for deploying DTP as a StatefulSet object
- Advanced Coverage Widgets and Reports
- New widget category for advanced coverage widgets
- Support for displaying coverage suppressions in widgets and drilldown reports
- Shareable URL for drilldown reports
- Violations Explorer
- Ability to export violation data to CSV file
- Usability improvements to dashboard dropdown boxes (Filter, Period, Baseline and Target Builds)
- Support for integration between Parasoft DTP and Codebeamer 22 has been added.
- Various enhancements made to the syncTestCases functionality for Azure DevOps.
- Ability to configure name and number of violations in Verification Evidence report
- Public API for list and count of DTP Active Users
- Public API for summary of active licenses on the License Server
Deprecated or No Longer Supported:
- Support for Oracle 12c is deprecated and will be removed in a future version.
- Java API for creating custom processors is deprecated and will be removed in a future version.
- Integration with VersionOne is deprecated and will be removed in a future version.