Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

Creating Message Responder with InputMode "multipleResponses" via API

Options

Could you provide example REST calls for creating a Message Responder with InputMode "multipleResponses" via API? How do we populate the multiple responses? I don't see a separate call like you have for the sequenceResponses.

Usually I watch the traffic from the CTP to pick up on API calls, however I don't see that multipleResponses is support there.

Thanks JT

Comments

• williammccusker
    williammccusker Posts: 645 ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi,

From looking at the API it seems that the responder can be put into to the multiple responses mode however the API lacks the resources/fields to configure the multiple responses. Sequence responses are supported and use a separate API resource "sequenceResponses" to configure them but there doesn't exist an option for multiple responses.

A workaround might be to use the Files Response mode and configure the desired correlations, etc. on the responder, then create the file pairs from traffic.

• jefftuckerbofa
    Options

Thanks. That's what I was seeing too. I have implemented the sequence responder via the API and it works great. Very useful. JT