Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

Cannot connect to license server error

Options
kumpa
kumpa Posts: 1
edited August 2023 in C/C++test

Hello,

I have the setup, where I'm connected to the RedHat server from my Windows machine through the Visual Code. I am using the OIDC authentication to connect to the parasoft license server. When I run the parasoft docker image from the RedHat server, the license is obtained from my employers server, but when I run the parasoft from our project in the project container from the RedHat server, it says the OIDC access token was obtained, but the license server was unreachable.

OIDC: Access token obtained for user '<my user>' from https://idp.cloud.vwgroup.com/auth/realms/kums-mfa/protocol/openid-connect/token
ERROR: License: Main feature "C++test" status: Cannot connect to license server.

Can you give me a hint what could cause this issue? I am confused because I use the same authentication information in both cases.

Thank you.

Tagged:

Tagged