Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

What license do I need for "Run IAR EW Tests"?

LuiOcampo Posts: 2

I am trying to run unit test by executing "Run IAR EW Tests" but I am getting this error

Your current license is not sufficient to use non standard test execution flow Build and run tests on IAR C-SPY Simulator (license required)

My current license indicates that "Runtime Error Detection", "Static analysis", "Unit test", "C++ Test" and "Coverage" are available. Are these not enough? If no, what license do I need?